I look for you in every book I read.
Beauty and Skincare haul!
(products I got from Dubai 2 weeks ago)
1. Neutrogena Oil-free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Scrub- This would probably pass as my all-time favorite facial wash/scrub. I use it everyday and though it’s a scrub, it’s super gentle on my face. My friend even loved it the first time she tried it and she has sensitive skin so yay! I don’t think this is available here in Manila so whenever I get the chance, I hoard because HELLO? (I bought 2 tubes this time).
2. Soap and Glory Feel Good Factor Facial moisturizer- This was on sale so I bought 4 boxes and gave three to my friends. So far I like it but I don’t think I’ll purchase it again. It’s okay, I guess. It feels light and it’s not greasy. And it has SPF 25 so that’s a plus!
3. Maybelline Cils Demasq make-up remover- Nothing really special about this. I ran out of my other Maybelline make-up remover so I had to buy one. I ended up liking this one much better.
4. Simple cleansing facial wipes- I’ve heard great reviews about this so I had to try it when I saw it. I kinda wished I bought more packs because the raves are true! This product is definitely worth the hype. It removes make-up effortlessly (though you really have to use eye make-up remover if you use waterproof mascara like I do). It doesn’t sting your face like the ones that I’ve tried before. Do we have this here in Manila?
5. Maybelline Master Precise liquid eyeliner- I had to buy a liquid eyeliner because the gel eyeliner is so much work! I was looking for cheap ones to try out so this was what I got. I don’t love it but I don’t hate it either.
6. Labello/Nivea Lip butter in Raspberry Rose- I have been waiting for this to arrive in Manila but it never came haha. So when I saw it at Boots, I got one! (Labello and Nivea are owned by the same German company FYI)
7. Rimmel Stay matte powder in translucent- I ordered one online 2 months ago but it never came (but I emailed the seller a while ago so I’m waiting for her reply). I wasn’t really crazy about this, I just wanted to try it since I was looking for a good setting powder. It works good but I HATE THE PACKAGING. It cracked the first time I dropped it and it wasn’t even a hard fall like ohmygosh I was so mad! I will never purchase this again lol.
So that’s it for my beauty and skincare haul. Hope you guys have a wonderful week ahead!
Peace out gurl scouts! (as Mere would say)
the world is heavy
but your bones
(just a cubic inch)
can hold 19,000 lbs
ounce for ounce
they are stronger than steel
atom for atom
you are more precious than diamond
and stars have died
so that you may live
you need to remember these things
when you say that you are weak
Yeah. Well. Thanks?
Sunrise Kingdom #dubai
Hi unkaglen! I really enjoy reading your posts and I actually learned a few things from them so yey! Thank you so much for following. Have a wonderful week ahead! :)
I’m visiting my mum for 2 weeks :)
OK? So things got a little more weird. I cannot with these anon people.
"Just break through these ribs
and hold the heart stuck inside,
bring it back to life.”